We are all having to change the way we live in these unprecedented times and the following procedures have been put into place to ensure that you will still receive a wonderful hands-on treatment for improved wellbeing. This is a time when our emotional and physical health need some nurturing and support.
Why is Covid-19 such a concern?
Covid-19 appears to be a highly infectious virus and is thought to have spread to nearly every country in the world. Governments are particularly worried about this as it’s a new virus that appears to be unpredictable.
As we make plans to navigate our way to a new normal you can be assured that I will be following all government guidelines and a Covid-19 Secure Workplace Policy to minimise risk of cross infection.
1. I will work within the Governments Guidelines
2. I will comply with Covid-19 Hygiene Guidelines
3. Changes that will be made include the following:
a) All clients will be asked to complete a risk assessment form before each treatment to ascertain if it is appropriate and safe to have a treatment. A link to a short questionnaire will be included in the reminder email & text.
b) Hand washing and sanitiser before and after treatments
c) I will have clean, dedicated clothes/uniforms for treatments
d) Treatment spacing – allowing 30 minutes between clients to minimise contact with other clients.
e) Cleaning – The 30 minute space between clients also allows for couch/chair coverings to be changed and any surfaces that have been touched to be cleaned between each client. A strict cleaning checklist will be followed
f) I will be wearing a facial covering and PPE in line with the Government Guidelines.
g) Clean linen and towels – are always used for each client
h) A box will be provided for you to store your belongings during your treatment
i) Waste will be disposed of in line with Government Guidelines
j) Towels and Linen will be laundered in line with Government Guidelines
1. You will be asked to complete a risk assessment before each treatment. (A link to the form will be included in your reminder email and txt). If you would prefer to do this over the phone, please let me know and we can arrange a mutually convenient time. I have also provided the link here for your information: https://form.jotform.com/201954741843358
I am unable to see clients if this form has not been completed.
2. Our waiting area is temporarily closed. Please arrive on time rather than early for your appointment and wait in your car or outside the clinic. I will come out to meet you and take you straight through to the treatment room. Please do not ring the doorbell.
3. On arrival I will ask you if anything has changed with your health or within your family unit.
4. Use the hand sanitiser provided on arrival
5. Bring and wear your own face covering.
6. Bring your own bottle of water
7. Bring your own blanket if you prefer.
8. Inform me immediately if you, or anyone in your household develop symptoms of Covid-19
9. Payment – I would prefer payment by contactless or bank transfer if possible
Hygiene and your safety are of paramount importance to me, if there is anything you are unsure about please contact me to discuss.
Many thanks for your support and understanding.